- Neurological (such as post-Stroke & MS)
- Balance & Fall Risk
- Pre- & Post-Surgical
- Complex Disorders (multiple injuries)
- Post-Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA)
- Women’s Health
Certified Aquatic Therapy
Aquatic Therapy is one of Karen's passions. She is certified in the following areas:
- Aquatic Arthritis Instructor
- Aquatic Prenatal Instructor
- Aquatic Rehabilitation Instructor
- Aquatic Senior Instructor
- Aquatic "Shape Up & Water Train" Instructor (Weight Management)
- Aquatic Sports Conditioning
- Aquatic Tai-Chi Fitness & Mindful Movement Instructor
Are you or a loved one unable to get the treatment you need? Home Visitation is available on a case by case basis. Contact Purcell Physiotherapy today for a consultation.
We are now able to offer Kinesiology!
Mattea Polivka is a registered Kinesiologist in B.C. In 2021, she received her Bachelor of Kinesiology majoring in Human Kinetics from the University of Regina. During her time at the University of Regina, she worked as a Student Trainer with multiple varsity teams and completed an internship with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. She also instructed individual and group fitness sessions during her university practicum. Mattea is gaining experience in providing Hydrotherapy to our clients. Mattea is looking forward to working with a variety of clientele in our clinic.
We are excited to welcome a new physiotherapist, Jordan Olexyn, joining us in the fall!