How to find us
Our location is in the Kimberley Health Centre, halfway up the hill to Townsite. You will see the sign for the Kimberley Health Centre on your left as you are heading up the hill. Once you arrive at our parking lot, enter through the main doors and keep walking straight through the breezeway between the Kimberley Health Clinic and Pharmacy. Turn left at the hallway intersection and we are located on your right-hand side, about fifty feet down the hall.
If at any point you need assistance on how to find Purcell Physiotherapy, please feel free to call us at 250-520-0344. One of our staff will be happy to assist you!
Entrance to the Kimberley Health Centre, Kimberley, BC
COVID-19 Phase 2 Protocols - Safety in the Clinic
In order to keep us all safe and healthy, we are doing rigorous cleaning between each patient and limiting the number of people in the clinic. We are following the detailed guidelines from the Ministry of Health, the College of Physical Therapists of BC, and Worksafe BC. Although we are doing our best to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 in our clinic, there is still the potential of being exposed to the virus given that you are entering a public space. If you do not feel comfortable and safe in the clinic, we are happy to provide telehealth (virtual visits) for you.
Coming to physiotherapy will look a bit different now.
* If you have any symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, new body aches, sore throat, loss of smell OR if there anyone in your household with diagnosed or presumptive COVID-19, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. There is no fee for cancelling appointments during this time. No-show and late fees are still in effect.
1. Please do not bring children or people that do not need to be at the appointment with you. Essential caregivers are welcome but must wear a mask and follow all protocols.
2. Please bring your own mask to wear while in the clinic. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one. Staff will also be wearing a mask if providing direct care that requires being within 2 meters of the patient.
3. You will be asked to wash/sanitize your hands upon arrival, before and after using exercise equipment, as needed, and prior to leaving.
4. Please do not touch the curtains – we will close and open them for you.
5. If your treatment requires the use of disposable electrodes, we ask that you purchase a set ($15). These will only be used by you. We will clean and store them.